Request for Proposal (RFP) - Design and Development of Digital Credit Transfer System Platform Within the SHARE AECTS Framework
SHARE Programme is seeking to contract one team of service provider (consultancy) to design and develop the technology architecture for the digital credit transfer system platform within the SHARE AECTS framework, as well as participate in subsequent capacity building trainings and pilot testing. The project will run from November 2021-October 2022.
SHARE Programme intends to contract one service provider (consultancy) which includes individuals with at least five (5) years of professional experience with the following requirements:
- Experience in developing and/or administering a digital credentials and digitalised credit transfer platforms;
- Expertise in credit transfer and student mobility platforms;
- Experience in providing secure access of data;
- Ability to provide portfolio of previous digital credentials platforms and/or digital credit transfer platform developed;
- Understand of broader context of digital credit transfer system and digital credentials.
The European Union Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region (SHARE) Programme is the EU’s flagship higher education programme with ASEAN. The objective of the SHARE Programme is to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions contributing to an ASEAN Community in 2025 and beyond. It also aims to catalyse the transfer of ownership of programme outcomes to ASEAN entities and nominated organisations to be embedded within sustainable ASEAN-led structures and processes.
Please download and complete the following documents upon your submission:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) - Design and Development of Digital Credit Transfer System Platform Within the SHARE AECTS Framework
- Annex 1 – Terms of Reference (ToR)
- Annex 2 – Requirements for Vendor Proposal
- Form 4 – Financial Proposal
Proposals must be submitted no later than 20 October 2021 at 23.59 UTC+7 Jakarta Local Time.
Effective with the release of this solicitation, all communications relating to this RFP must be directed only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.