By using this Website or our services, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted our privacy practices set forth below.
1. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to us, both during transmission and afterwards. However, despite our efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account, no method of
transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2. Personal Information We Will Collect
By joining our mailing list, registering for an event or using the website contact form we will be collecting personal data you submit: name, email, phone number and company name.
In addition, we may collect the IP address of your computer to enable us to detect malicious attacks on the website and to better manage website traffic.
We may also use “cookies,” which are small data files placed and stored on your computer, to help you manage your use of our Website. Cookies are used as follows:
- To recognize you as a regular user;
- To remind us of who you are;
- To estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website;
- To help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior;
- To track your progress;
- To measure traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users habits are similar or different from one another;
- To compile statistics on usage patterns;
- To conduct other research.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, some pages of this Website may not display properly or you may not be permitted to
access certain information.
3. Purposes for Which We Will Use Personal Information
We make every effort to identify the purposes for which we will collect personal information at or before the time the information is collected. We will use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection or as otherwise
Our policy is to collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you (news, events and new publications);
- To analyze and use the personal information for our internal evaluation purposes only;
- To identify your needs and/or preferences;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To administer, maintain, manage, and improve our operations; and
- As otherwise required by law.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
This Website does not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties, except to provide products or services which you requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share personal information with our project partners.
- We may share your personal information if required by law and if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website.
- We may share personal information if we believe that it is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required
- We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of an assignment of this Website for any reason. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of personal information.
- We may share personal information with our legal, financial, and other professional advisors.
- We may share personal information with website developers in the event that we are upgrading or improving our Website.
- We may share personal information with third parties upon receiving your consent as required by law.
Except as provided above, we will not share any of your information to any third party without permission.
5. Access to Your Personal Information
You can review, update, delete, or correct your personal information on file with us online or in person at any time. To access your personal information, we require a written request. Any written request should be sent by letter, along with a copy of
an official identification document, to our office address.
6. Email Requests for Personal Information
We will never initiate a request for personal information by email or pop-up window. If you receive a request by email or pop-up window, please do not respond and notify us as set forth below. If you ever believe that you have been a victim of fraud,
please report it to the police and take all available actions to protect yourself. Also, please notify us, so that we can take all possible actions to protect you and the other users of this Website and our services.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. In furtherance of this commitment, we restrict the use of our Website and the evaluation of our services to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older.
8. Consent to Transfer and Storage of Personal Information
We reserve the right to store any personal information that you submit to us, and to transfer your personal information to any server worldwide for storage purposes only. By providing your personal information to us, you fully understand and consent to
any such transfer and storage of information at our servers worldwide.
9. Contact with You
We may use your email address to contact you from time to time, in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website, or to resolve any complaint. We also reserve the right to mail or email information to you about our
services, to provide offers to customers, or to send out our newsletter to you. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe (or “opt-out”) of any of our mailings, either by adjusting your membership settings or by contacting us at the address detailed
in section 12 below.
from time to time in order to confirm that there have been no significant changes.
11. Other Legal Noticesd
12. Contact Us
SHARE Project Management Office,
c/o ASEAN Secretariat,
70A Jl. Sisingamangaraja,
Jakarta, 12110, Indonesia